1. Install and activate the WP Extended Search plugin
Quick Note: Refer to this article that explains how to install a plugin on WordPress
2. Create a Custom Meta Data and populate it with contents.
3. Insert the Custom Meta Data into the grid skin
4. Open the WP Extended Search plugin dashboard and check the Essential Grid Meta Data
Important: The Meta Keys(Metadata) will only be displayed on the WP Extended Search dashboard when it’s populated with contents.
5. If your grid is using a Custom Post Type, it needs to be checked/selected as shown below.
Quick Note: For this example, we’re using the Essential Grid Posts demo contents.
Extending Search in Essential Grid