1. Create a Custom Grid and select Featured Image as Media Source.
2. Insert a Featured Image for the Grid Item.
3. Insert a Title for the Grid Item
4. Edit the Grid Skin
5. Select a Grid Layer that will be used as a download button and change the icon.
6. Navigate to Link/SEO > Select “Link To” > Post
Quick Note: Switching the “Link Target” > “_blank” will force the button click to open the PDF file on a new tab.
7. Navigate to Media > Library > Click “Add New” and Upload a PDF, ZIP or any doc files that WordPress Supports
8. Open the uploaded PDF file and copy the URL of the PDF file.
9. Navigate back to your grid and Edit the Grid Item Element
10. Navigate to Item Settings > Link to > Paste the URL of the PDF file.
How to Create a Resource Library using Essential Grid